Finally...my first blog! This is a very exciting opportunity. Who know's what this blog will look like a few years from now, or where it might take me. Maybe this site will become my new online home but it is a little too early to tell. There is a little trepidation as I take my first steps.
Who is going to find my internal musings of interest? I look forward to sharing ideas, as well as discussing topics of health, philosophy and art. Most importantly, I want to learn more about myself; read and appreciate a diversity of perspectives; contribute to my community in a meaningful way; develop intellectually and creatively. In other words, I need to continue to learn, grow and have an impact. Also, I look forward to eventually developing this blog into a outlet for my creative work - a forum to nurture my passion for health promotion and graphic communication.
...we will see.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment